YARDWARE RETURN POLICIES, PROCEDURES, FEES, AND EXCEPTIONS
General Return Information for All Items:
- The customer MUST notify Yardware prior to returning any items. If Yardware has not been notified prior to the return, we have the right to deny the return and refuse a refund.
- Yardware accepts returns up to 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Please note that some products are non-returnable, please refer to the manufacturer-specific information at the end of this policy
- Once your return request is approved, we will provide the return address along with an RA number.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, with the RA number clearly marked.
- Yardware reserves the right to refuse any return for any reason, of which you will be notified.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 25% or more. Please be advised of this fee prior to placing your order.
- Customer may be responsible for return shipping fees. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please be advised that certain items are not returnable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Damaged Item Returns:
- If the shipping box arrives damaged, consider refusing the shipment, at which point it will be returned back to us and credit will be issued. You MUST notify us within 24 hours if you refuse a shipment. If Yardware is not notified within 24 hours, we have a right to refuse the return. Please e-mail email@example.com with the refusal information.
- If upon receipt and inspection of your order, you find the item to be damaged, please contact us immediately to discuss the issue. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that your item is damaged, we will need high-quality photographs in order to inspect the extent of the damage prior to accepting and processing your return.
Wrong Item Shipped:
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com if the wrong item has been shipped.
- Our Customer Service team will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs.
Defective Item Policy:
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have used the product and believe there may be a defect.
- Warranty information is listed on each product page. Please refer to the warranty if you suspect there may be a defect in the product.
- Our Customer Service team will work with you and the manufacturer to determine if the defect is actually a defect, or if there has been an issue with the installation or use of the product causing the defect.
- If Yardware and/or the manufacturer determines that the defect was caused by the customer, we reserve the right to refuse a return, replacement, or refund.
- Restocking fees vary by manufacturer
- Restocking fees range from 10% - 25% of the sale price
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL RETURN REQUIREMENTS AND RESTOCKING FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANY TIME. ANY AND ALL CHANGES TO OUR POLICY WILL BE UPDATED ON THIS PAGE. PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASE TO ENSURE COMPLETE SATISFACTION WITH OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
Should you have any questions about returns, please contact customer service at email@example.com